The Spalding County Pickleball Association was organized to promote the growth and development of pickleball in Spalding County. The SCPA will also strive to be a leader in the sport of pickleball in the State of Georgia and the Southeast Region of the U.S. The Association is committed to further the growth and development of pickleball among players of all ages and diversity. The Association will cultivate an atmosphere that will make all pickleball players at all skill levels feel welcome and comfortable to participate. The SCPA will strive to offer open play, recreational play, teaching and skill level development, league play, special activities/events, and tournament play. The Association will be the primary advocate for adequate resources to support pickleball programming and facilities in the County.
Peter Phelps, President
Lindsay Lancaster, Vice-president
Sheila Phelps, Secretary
Rick Stehno, Treasurer
SCPA E-mail: SpaldingPickleball@gmail.com
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SpaldingCountyPickleball/
- March 29-21: World Team Pickleball (WTP)
- April 12-14: Doc Holilday Shootout
- April 24-25: Spalding County Senior Games – Pickleball
- May 17-19: Georgia State Games – Pickleball
- August 10, 2019 GRPA District Four Pickleball Tournament
- September 16-18, 2019 Super Seniors East International Pickleball Tournament
- October 1-3, 2019 Georgia Golden Olympics Pickleball Tournament
Open Recreational Play is available while tournaments and events are not in session.
There are no court reservations to make or fees to pay for open play!
The Spalding County Pickleball Association schedules Learn-to-Play Clinics each Saturday morning.
Skill Development Clinics are also scheduled as advertised.