To view, Spalding County Commission meetings live: CLICK HERE  or inSpalding TV CLICK HERE



Community Development

Water Authority

Spalding County Water Authority works in conjunction with the City of Griffin Water Authority to provide services to the citizens of unincorporated Spalding County.

If you have billing or service questions, need to pay your bill, or need to establish service, please call the City of Griffin Water Department: (770) 229-6403 (Monday – Friday) from 8:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. After 6:00 p.m. please call (770) 229-6406.

City of Griffin Customer Service
100 South Hill Street
Griffin, Georgia 30224
Spalding County Water Authority
119 E. Solomon Street, Room 205
Griffin, Georgia 30223

To Report Water Leaks

If you need to report a water leak, please contact the City of Griffin Water Department, 24/7/365, at 770-229-6406.  You may also reach the Spalding County Water Authority, during normal business hours, by dialing 770-467-4777.

If your property has never been serviced by public water and you need to purchase a meter, please call the Spalding County Water Authority at 770-467-4777. 

Spalding County Water and Sewerage Facilities Authority Roster of Members

MemberTerm Expires
Clay Davis, Chairman12/31/2023
Wade Cannon, Vice Chairman12/31/2025
Wanda Howell12/31/2027
Fannie Delaney12/31/2029
Cheryl Matlock12/31/2023
Dick Morrow12/31/2025
Jim Skinner12/31/2027
Gwen Flowers-Taylor12/31/2023
Jeff Brandon12/31/2023

SCWA Regular Scheduled Meetings
(Meetings are subject to change)

Agendas and Minutes

Meetings are held monthly on the third Wednesday of every month at 8:30 a.m. in The Spalding County Courthouse Annex located at 119 E. Solomon Street, Griffin, GA 30223 in Room 108.

For a list of specific dates and/or times, please contact the Spalding County Water Authority at (770) 467-4777.

Other links of interest:

General Customer Service Information
Water Usage Rates
Backflow Prevention Program 
Every Drop Counts
2022 Water Quality Report

Spalding County, GA