View Spalding County Commission meetings live on the evening the Board meets, CLICK HERE.  Then locate the date of the meeting, once the meeting is live a camera icon will appear to the left of the meeting date.

Find updates on Spalding County Government Offices, the Courts, Recreation, Schools and Health Organizations.


Marriage License

  • Must have a valid driver’s license, state-issued photo or passport.  
    (If you were born outside of the United States please call our office for more information.)
  • Must have a copy of final divorce decree signed by the judge showing the date the divorce was final and the case number and file stamped by the court of record. (Decree must be translated & the signature of the translator notarized if the decree is in a foreign language.)
  • Without certification of pre-marital counseling: $56.00
  • With Certification of pre-marital counseling: $16.00
  • Download Certification Form for Pre-Marital Counseling– Only the State Certification Form will be accepted.
  • Both parties must be present (between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.; Monday-Friday. Closed from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. for lunch.)
  • We accept cash, money order, or local Spalding County checks.

For a list of questions that will be asked during the marriage license application process, please click here.  You will need to have this information readily available when you apply for the license.

Under 18 Years of Age?
Call the office at (770) 467-4341